Buster's Drive In (2026)



Buster's Drive In is a seasonal cash only roadside hot dog and burger stand on a rural road in the Terryville section of Bristol. 


From the walkup window, I ordered the Michigan Dog -- their specialty, a grilled Martin Rosol hot dog in a grilled New England bun with their homemade mildly spicy with a hint of tomato meat sauce. When I asked the teenager who served who made their hot dogs, he told me the name of the other teenager at the grille.  No, what brand of hot dog do you serve?  He asked and she knew right away.  "Rosol's." 


They have picnic tables next to the building where I ate the dog along with some excellent sweet potato fries and a Coke.  They did a fairy brisk business on an overcast Saturday afternoon in July.

I am going to research some history of the place and report that here.

884 Terryville Ave Bristol, CT 06010

Open 11-8 Seven Days a week.


Cash Only.