Saturday, February 8, 2014

Woody's

Woody's
915 Main Street
Hartford
(860) 278-5499
Woody's Hot Dogs

Monday -Wednesday 11:30-3:00 PM
Thursday, Friday- 11:30 AM-6:00 PM
Saturday 12:00-7:00 PM
Sunday During Football Season at 12:00 noon.
Open late and Sundays on event nights.

This is an outstanding hot dog restaurant located in the office building at 915 Main in Hartford.
Walk in and keep going and you will see Woody's on your left.





















We went to Woody's today. Woody's has a "posse" of 12 specialty dawgs.

I had the Deputy Dawg, the same hot dog Adam Richman of Man versus Food said, "I can tell you without question or pause and I really want you to know that I  mean this from the bottom of my heart I  think this may be one of my absolute favorite hot dawgs I've ever ever eaten. Ever!"

It was also one of the best dawgs I've ever had. The Deputy Dawg is a foot long grilled all beef hot dog with barbecue pork and melted cheddar cheese and barbecue sauce.  It was great! Lauren had the baked bean dog, whcih she wasn't crazy about.  She didn't like the hot dog much itself. The beans were fine.  Zoey had the Mac and Cheese Dog, with bacon.  She thought it was very good because she loves Mac and cheese, and she ate most of it.




Woody's also offers a wide variety of specialty hot dogs, as well as burgers and other sandwiches.

No comments:

Post a Comment