The Hot Dog Diaries

I started this blog in 2013 as "Great Hot Dogs of Connecticut" as my daughters and I visited hot dog places around the state. Now, 2026 (my daughters grown) I have embarked on a quest to eat a hot dog a day for 365 days, while following THE HOT DOG DIET and fitness regime. Wish me luck!

Soggy Dog


Tonight's dog was the Godfather dog, but I put more marinara than usual on the bun, laid the dog on top, then added the mozzarella and baked it till it melted.  The problem was the marinara made the bun soggy so all in all, the worst dog I have had so far.

Dog Day 46 in the Belly


Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: Recipes
Newer Post Older Post Home

Labels

  • 2013-4 Posts
  • Cash Only
  • Chapters
  • Classic
  • Closed
  • County-Hartford
  • County-Middlesex
  • County-New Haven
  • County-Tolland
  • Eating Contest
  • General
  • Grote & Weigel
  • Hebrew National
  • Hot Dog Books
  • Hot Dog Makers
  • Hot Dog Thoughts
  • Hot Dog-Best of Lists
  • Hummel Brothers
  • Kayem
  • Kirkland
  • Martin Rosol
  • Massachusetts
  • Mucke
  • Nathans
  • National Chain
  • New England Bun
  • New Jersey
  • Oscar Meyer
  • Recipes
  • Sabrett
  • Seasonal
  • Town-Berlin
  • Town-Bristol
  • Town-Cheshire
  • Town-Colchester
  • Town-East Hartford
  • Town-Farmington
  • Town-Hartford
  • Town-Middlefield
  • Town-New Britain
  • Town-New Haven
  • Town-Newington
  • Town-Southington
  • Town-Storrs
  • Town-West Hartford
  • Town-West Haven
  • Town-Windsor
  • Vienna Dog
  • Waygu
  • Weigh-In
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.