Hot Dog Thoughts/Rules Day 64

What are some of the Rules for the Hot Dog Diet?

Does a Corn Dog Count?

Yes, provided it is a red meat based hot dog.

Would you count a turkey hot dog?

No, not unless it also had pork or beef.  Now, I could have a turkey dog, but I would also have to have a regular hot dog that day.

How about an impossible Hot Dog (i.e. a plant based hot dog)?

Not certain they make these.  No, I could only have one if I had a real hot dog that day.

How about one of those little mini hot dogs?

I would have to have several,

Can you eat a hamburger while you are on the Hot Dog Diet?

No, I cannot.  That would be cheating on hot dogs and I can't do that.  I can have a steak (as long as I also have a hot dog) but no hamburgers.

Can you eat fried foods on the Hot Dog Diet?

Yes, but you have to limit them.  It is mainly just okay when you are having French fries at a hot dog place.  Eating a bucket of friend chicken would be a non-no, but having fries and coke as part of a hot dog combo at a hot dog stand is perfectly okay.

How is the hot dog diet treating you so far (Day 64)?

Pretty good.  I am down 12 pounds and don't believe I have lost much muscle.  Hope not anyway.  I am trying to keep up with the strength training and eat a lot of protein.

Also, I can say everyday I look forward to what my hot dog will be for the day.  Will I find a new place?  Will I cook something really good at home?