Hot Dog Thoughts-July 27, 2026

 July 27, 2026

I have eaten 7 hot dogs in the last 8 days.  On one day I ate two hot dogs.  6 of the hot dogs I ate at hot dog places, one I cooked at home.  I want to eat at as many different hot dog places as I can and have thought about doing a one day hot dog tour, checking out up to five places.  I just don’t think I can eat 5 hot dogs in a day.  Don’t get me wrong, I love hot dogs.  But more than one foot-long a day or maybe two regular size a day, I don’t think I can do.  

Last night I dreamed about hot dogs.  These hot dogs were not in buns and they had no fixings on them.  They were dancing around, taunting me.  They wouldn’t go back to wherever they belonged.