The Hot Dog Diaries

I started this blog in 2013 as "Great Hot Dogs of Connecticut" as my daughters and I visited hot dog places around the state. Now, 2026 (my daughters grown) I have embarked on a quest to eat a hot dog a day for 365 days, while following THE HOT DOG DIET and fitness regime. Wish me luck!

 Bacon Dog again.  This time 425 for 20 minutes.  Cooked perfectly.

One more Mucke dog left.

Thinking I will attempt to see how fast I can eat two dogs this weekend.  Have the Nathan's bun length dogs in the fridge.  Need some wonder bread buns.

Daughter comes home tomorrow.

Tonight, number 83 down.

Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Older Post Home

Labels

  • 2013-4 Posts
  • Cash Only
  • Chapters
  • Classic
  • Closed
  • County-Hartford
  • County-Middlesex
  • County-New Haven
  • County-Tolland
  • Eating Contest
  • General
  • Grote & Weigel
  • Hebrew National
  • Hot Dog Books
  • Hot Dog Makers
  • Hot Dog Thoughts
  • Hot Dog-Best of Lists
  • Hummel Brothers
  • Kayem
  • Kirkland
  • Martin Rosol
  • Massachusetts
  • Mucke
  • Nathans
  • National Chain
  • New England Bun
  • New Jersey
  • Oscar Meyer
  • Recipes
  • Sabrett
  • Seasonal
  • Town-Berlin
  • Town-Bristol
  • Town-Cheshire
  • Town-Colchester
  • Town-East Hartford
  • Town-Farmington
  • Town-Hartford
  • Town-Middlefield
  • Town-New Britain
  • Town-New Haven
  • Town-Newington
  • Town-Southington
  • Town-Storrs
  • Town-West Hartford
  • Town-West Haven
  • Town-Windsor
  • Vienna Dog
  • Waygu
  • Weigh-In
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.