The Hot Dog Diaries

I started this blog in 2013 as "Great Hot Dogs of Connecticut" as my daughters and I visited hot dog places around the state. Now, 2026 (my daughters grown) I have embarked on a quest to eat a hot dog a day for 365 days, while following THE HOT DOG DIET and fitness regime. Wish me luck!

Fenway Park (2014)




Okay, so Fenway Park is in Massachusetts not Connecticut, but Red Sox fans in Connecticut can claim Fenway as their home park, so it counts.  Went with the daughters and Zoey had her first Fenway frank -- a steamed Kayem hot dog in a hot New England Style Bun.  A must for any hot dog lover's list.  I get one every time I go to the ballpark.


Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: 2013-4 Posts, Kayem, Massachusetts
Newer Post Older Post Home

Labels

  • 2013-4 Posts
  • Cash Only
  • Chapters
  • Classic
  • Closed
  • County-Hartford
  • County-Middlesex
  • County-New Haven
  • County-Tolland
  • Eating Contest
  • General
  • Grote & Weigel
  • Hebrew National
  • Hot Dog Books
  • Hot Dog Makers
  • Hot Dog Thoughts
  • Hot Dog-Best of Lists
  • Hummel Brothers
  • Kayem
  • Kirkland
  • Martin Rosol
  • Massachusetts
  • Mucke
  • Nathans
  • National Chain
  • New England Bun
  • New Jersey
  • Oscar Meyer
  • Recipes
  • Sabrett
  • Seasonal
  • Town-Berlin
  • Town-Bristol
  • Town-Cheshire
  • Town-Colchester
  • Town-East Hartford
  • Town-Farmington
  • Town-Hartford
  • Town-Middlefield
  • Town-New Britain
  • Town-New Haven
  • Town-Newington
  • Town-Southington
  • Town-Storrs
  • Town-West Hartford
  • Town-West Haven
  • Town-Windsor
  • Vienna Dog
  • Waygu
  • Weigh-In
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.